The ACER Reggio Emilia Management thinks it is necessary to develop and valorise the company's entrepreneurial skills with the aim to keep and also enrich the social housing wealth the company built, renovated and managed and ensure high levels of housing quality according to the following strategic lines:
- improving quality of buildings and neighbourhoods managed by means of social, housing and city planning requalification measures, promoting quality housing as a guarantee of personal welfare
- improving quality of housing so that they correspond to the pre-set standards
- research in planning and enactment of construction measures to obtain solutions that make it possible to reduce construction and management costs for users and house owners, pursuing also social, environmental and economic sustainability of the projects
- increase availability of controlled rental fee social housing solutions
- promote planning of maintenance works on buildings and houses
- supply services focused also on communication with the customer, promoting both their continuous improvement and their increase in number compared to the territory's needs
- strengthen the company's role as an instrument for enacting Housing Policies of the house-owning institutions and for providing information on housing problems to all citizens and market operators
- promote the central role of employees in reaching the policy's goals through continued professional training and improvement of the working environment
The Management, moreover, has published its own Quality Policy document that includes the key goals consistent with the aforesaid lines.
SATISFY THE REQUESTS OF AT LEAST 82% OF CUSTOMERS/USERS IN 2006, COMPARED TO THE SUFFICIENT SATISFACTION LEVEL FOR EACH OF THE REQUIREMENTS DESCRIBED IN THE ANNUAL REPORT OF SATISFACTION OF CRITERIA.
SATISFY THE REQUESTS OF AT LEAST 60% OF CUSTOMERS/OWNERS IN 2007, COMPARED TO THE SUFFICIENT SATISFACTION LEVEL FOR EACH OF THE REQUIREMENTS DESCRIBED IN THE ANNUAL REPORT OF SATISFACTION OF CRITERIA.
This survey shall be prepared and developed during 2006, comparing Company Proposals with the requirements of owners, by meeting with them or their representatives.
ACER Reggio Emilia's management further reconfirms its belief of the importance of harmonising the Company's works to the "Principles on provision of public services" (Prime Minister's Directive 27.01.94 - Ciampi's Directive), committing, with the users, to guarantee that every Company action or behaviour of the Company, its employees and other involved parties shall always be compliant to criteria of:
equality of users having right to the houses, barring any unjustified discrimination
fairness and impartiality of our behaviour in dealing with the users
continuity of service, which shall be provided in a regular fashion with no unscheduled or non-notified service interruptions
participation of users that shall always have a chance to express opinions, suggest and participate to improving the service
last modification: 11/11/2009